Thursday, March 11, 2010

Randomness

At work, sun is shining!! 65 degrees today!

Selma has been begging me for a ride since our first day together, the day before the snow came. It's been a month since I've ridden dirt!! Wow this is getting old. Rain all day Saturday... Maybe a trip to Ray's is in order.

Attempting a new off-season training plan: no beer for a week so far... Will I make it through St Patty's day, or go crazy first.... Time will tell.

Night road riding in the snow is kinda fun. Can't really say I'll miss it too much though...

Another week goes by, another race cancelled. Not enough money coming in?? How can you know if you don't even open registration. Fuck you. Nobody will show for your overpriced races again, if you have them.

That kind of sums up my winter. I've been a little cranky lately. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment