Thursday, October 29, 2009

Laziness

I had planned on getting out to put in some long road miles today, but instead, I went back to sleep after eating some breakfast! It turned out being a little bit of a bike maintenance day. I put a new front tire on the mountain bike. Opted to put a set of Maxxis Raze 35's on the cross bike in preparation for the "Carrera de los Muertos" race in MoTown this weekend. Went out for a little Frick 'n Schenley ride for about 15 miles, just to test them out. Didn't feel too bad, but the riding was a little tricky with all of the new wet leaves covering everything.

Swung by the shop and hung out for a bit, and Steve pretty much saved my life. I accidentally left my front skewer a little loose after changing the tires, and it had vibrated REALLY loose. Just wanted to give a little thanks to Steve for helping me to keep this season going. THANKS STEVE!!

Got one day of work tomorrow, racin' Saturday, fun mountain ride Sunday, and hopefully some good riding on Monday and Tuesday. Hope the weather holds up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment