Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend of Racing

Had a really nice, painful weekend of racing. Hit up the Murrysville Cyclocross Race on Saturday. It was my second cross race of the year, and I got a call up! Sweet!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do too much with it. Was hanging in around the top 5 for the first couple of laps, and then I ran out of steam, and slowly slipped back through the ranks until I ended up in 15th. Still, I am ok with the result, as I do still have a lot to learn.

On Sunday, I had a choice between another cross race at Raccoon Township, or going to Moraine State Park for the last Month of Mud race of the year. Despite not being able to ride the rocks to save my life, I ended up finishing 3rd single speed, behind JPok and Montana, right about where I felt I should have been. Good times.

Got out this afternoon for a little spin around Frick Park, and it felt pretty good. Such a nice day out!!! Now I have to ride into work tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment